top of page

PREVENTING “Alzheimer’s” by “Healthy Living”

Updated: May 27, 2023

There are 40 different causes of Alzheimer’s and no cure.

Now there is a connection and hope.

Here it is: “Don’t do things

Now there are ways to prevent it by living a healthy lifestyle.

Meet Dr. Dale Bredesen, MD, internationally recognized as an expert in the mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease; a professor in the Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, as well as the Founding President and CEO; Professor Emeritus at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging. He graduated from Caltech then earned his MD from Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. He is Chief Science Officer at Apollo Health.

Dr. Bredesen’s second book “The End of Alzheimer’s Program” explains the 40 risk factors. This includes cognoscopy, a series of screening tests to assess the risk of Alzheimer’s development and identify the factors contributing to an individual’s cognitive decline to correct those abnormalities. Also, a diet is a method of intermittent fasting, eating anti-inflammatory foods, promoting gut health, and avoiding dairy and sugar.

Also included: plenty of exercises, sleep, and herbs like Bacopa monnieri and ashwagandha.”

​Additionally, he recommended daily supplements for those experiencing or at risk of cognitive decline, including vitamins B1, C, D, E and K, as well as omega-3 and Ubiquinol.

More on the 40 risk factors.

Genetics: ApoE3 is a good gene.  ApoE4 is not. If you have the ApoE4 gene from one parent, you have a 30% chance of Alzheimer’s.  If you have it from both parents, you have a 70% chance.

Low vitamin D needs to be raised.

Insulin resistance is a main cause so avoid sugar and carbohydrates.

Mold is one of the biggest negatives.

Another factor is toxin exposure whether you breathe it in, rub it into your skin or wash clothes in toxic chemicals.

Bacteria from diseases, such as Lyme disease.

There are artificial fragrances in candles, so use soy candles.

Listen to CBN News Medial Representative Lorie Johnson

An Alternative to Alzheimer’s? | CBN news

Click here to read more articles about Alzheimer’s on



bottom of page